Membership is your promise that you will commit yourself to active participation and support for the mission and vision of Crossroads Church. The strength of our ministry depends upon the strength of that commitment.
- I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour; I affirm the truth of the Christian faith which is proclaimed in the Bible and confessed in this church of Christ,
- I promise to GROW in my faith by participating in the gatherings and ministries at Crossroads Church,
- I promise to SERVE God and others by discovering my calling and using my gifts in ministry,
- I promise to GIVE of my time, talents and treasures to support the ministry of Crossroads Church,
- I promise to SUPPORT the church and her leaders through my love and my prayers, and
- I promise to SUBMIT to the loving support and direction of the leaders and members of Crossroads Church.
Everyone who wants to become a member at Crossroads Church, whether transferring from a Christian Reformed Church or another denomination, is requested to meet with Church Leaders and affirm these commitments before becoming members.
If you would like to become a member, please contact us.